Monday, December 7, 2009

Any Murses out there?

If anyone out there reads this. I am sorry. The Murses graduated mursing school and are now working. It just so happens that all of us got jobs on the same unit. We work in the Respiratory Intensive Care Unit in Murray Utah. We have been working for a year now. I really need to post about murses so that others can here how it is being a male nurse in what has historically been a female dominated carrier. This is not so true anymore. Our unit has 50/50 male to female nurses give or take one or two. It gives a good balance to the unit and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. If anyone out there reads this blog send me an email or comment. I would love to know if anyone is interested in me starting to actually post about nursing and careers in the nursing field.

No comments: